Monday, January 3, 2011

Due to many requests....

  I have been asked by a few people, mainly two certain someones, to share my adventures while out running....apparently they are worth blogging about.  I shall do my best to provide a vivid explanation of the events that have occurred.  SO, I will start on those...let the anticipation begin.

  On a different note, I had a wonderful holiday season with family.  I went home a few days before Christmas and just got back last night.  It is pretty chilly here...It got up to about 25 degrees today and will be about the same tomorrow.  Apparently we will reach the high 30's by Thursday and Friday, only to dip back down before receiving more fluffy white stuff.  Needless to say, everything is quite crunchy. :o)  A little bit of snow still left on the ground, but most of the paths and sidewalks are clear so I can run at a decent pace without making a fool of myself :o).

 I applied to a few other places this morning and received a call for an interview to one of them!  It is as a developmental therapist at a place called Advocates for Inclusion, Inc.  The main location is in Nampa, but they have a location in Boise as well.  It would be working with children and adults with disabilities...teaching them the skills to get through each day.  SOOO, I am going in on Wednesday afternoon for a group interview.  We will see how it goes!

  I suppose that is it for now......hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment