Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Workout tonight....

Had a hard workout tonight.....it was the same one I did two weeks ago.  Two weeks ago it was my first workout in a year and a half and my coach was so pleased with how well I did in it I was able to race the race I did this past weekend! :o)  This week I definitely felt sluggish....BUT I am in my third week of my new phase of training, and in each phase this happens.  The third week is always the hardest week to get through.  My times on my intervals really didn't vary too much from two weeks ago, but it was definitely harder to get through.  Once I get through week three it should be up from there.  Although, I haven't been in a "training" phase for so long that I may have a few ups and downs before my body gets adjusted to it.  I am still, however, running faster than I ever have in workouts. :O)

Found out today I get free deep tissue massages from a lady who used to run for the team (she made the 2004 Olympic Trials).  She is also the person trying to help me find a job at St. Luke's Hospital here or Elks Rehab Center.  Still waiting to hear from them :O\ 

Time for me to get ready for bed! :O)  Nighty night to you all! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy so much reading what's happening and it's good to document it. You can always look back and see how far you've come. Just be sure not to get discouraged about anything! That eats into your time! Love you Becca!

    ReplyDelete