Monday, November 1, 2010

Corvallis 5k.....

Just got back this evening from Oregon.  I went to Corvallis to run the Corvallis 5k Sunday morning.  It was a good race. I ran a 25 second PR and placed 21st out of 231 overall and second female overall with a time of 17:19.  My last race for a little while will be in two weeks at the Nike Cross Country Championships here at Eagle Island (Eagle, ID).  It is a 5k on November 13th.  It's a pretty tough course, but it will be fun.  I ran on it twice when I was at NNU.

I finally was able to land a job at the YMCA here.  I am working at an elementary school leading an after school sports enrichment program.  Basically I teach soccer on Tuesdays and Thursdays and then basketball on Mondays and Wednesdays.  It is less than 10 hours a week, but at least it is a start!  I have an interview tomorrow morning for a fitness trainer position at the Nampa Rec center.

That's about it for now!  I am off to bed!  I have a busy day tomorrow :o).

Here is the link to all the Corvallis 5k info like results, pictures, and live video I think:
              http://www.corvallis5k.com/
  My bib# was 130 if you need it for the pictures. :O)

Hope you are all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment